08 October 2011

About the Moment

At the moment I am in Colorado, making me unable to make my weekly art post. Having forgot before I left, I'll do it when I get back. (If you read everything you'll realize the irony in this statement) But I still wanted to post something I thought had substance, then I stumbled on this. Please follow the next two steps.
Listen to this....



And read this....


This relates so much to how I am feeling right now. Being in a place I have never been before, with two great friends from High School that I have not seen in 6 years. Shana turned to me and asked "When do you think it will set in that this is actually happening?" I said "Probably when we leave."

This happens a lot. Things pass by as if it where a dream, and after its over you asked yourself it it really happened. Things move by in a flash, you make plans for the future, and reminisce about the past, and never truly realize the now.

I couldn't be more happy that I made it to where I am. I feel like I am where I need to be, and the signs keep pointing in the right direction. Wesly and Danny, I am so happy for the two of you, and thank you for inviting me on the journey. I wish you all the Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment